1. Know the Teeth Whitening Options
2. Identify the Causes of Tarnished Teeth
3. Read the Contraindications for Safe Tooth Whitening
4. Respect the Duration of Treatment
5. Consult a Dentist Before Using Pharmacy Products
The dentist will be able to advise you on a whitening treatment adapted to your dental history. Your oral health professional will also be able to offer you a thorough cleansing to quickly brighten your teeth. If your gums are sick, it will be necessary to cure this problem before a tooth whitening treatment. To consult a dentist before using pharmacy products is to ensure good dental health.
6. Doing business with a professional for superior results
By choosing a dental clinic, you are certain that your teeth whitening will be successful and safe. Any mistakes you could have made while laundering at home will be avoided! You can trust your oral health professional for safe dosing and peroxide concentration. If you have a dental prosthesis, it is unfortunately impossible to whiten it. The techniques mentioned in this article are effective only on natural teeth.
Your teeth will also be brighter by opting for professional treatment. Due to a higher concentration of products used by dentists or denturists, you will get better results for safe tooth whitening.
7. Consult an oral health professional rather than an esthetics center
8. Avoid repetitive tooth whitening
Repetitive tooth whitening can cause tooth hypersensitivity, permanent enamel damage, wear, or brittle teeth. Ideally, wait for a minimum of 6 months to 1 year between treatments. Dentists recommend that you do not use a whitening product for 14 consecutive days without consulting an oral health professional.